Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Life on the Fitz

I have absolutely loved living at 23 Fitzwilliam Street.


This is the museum I pass every day on my way to class.  It has an amazing collection inside.



And this is my flat!  Don't you just love the blue door?


And I live next door to where Charles Darwin lived when he studied here.  How crazy is that?


If I weren't leaving in 3 days, I would tell you to write me a letter, because...


I have a letter slot!


The hallway (exciting, I know).


Our tiny cellar kitchen where we have the occasional cheese and cracker (and chocolate) parties. 


This is the view from my window.  Oh Cambridge, I will miss you.


Our backyard patio.


I have a wardrobe!  Unfortunately, no Narnia though.


My bed (notice the filled in fireplace.  I love how old everything is here).


So, that's where I've been spending a good amount of my time the last few months.  I'm going to really miss my flatmates and living in such a historic place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment